Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Turn

First off, let me tell you about Matilda...

Well, she looks like Matilda. Spitt'n image if you ask me. Anyway I was sitting in my classroom at about 5:30 last night when all of the sudden in walks this little cutie from out of no where. She immediately starts jabbering away: "I'm in 2nd grade, I like school, Math is fun, do you have a chalkboard?, how many students do you have? I went swimming this summer...." and on and on. Keep in mind that middle schools are DEAD after 3:30 (except for me most of the time) so I was quite shocked to suddenly have a new, and quite percocious, new little friend. It took about 1/2 hour for me to figure out she is the janitors daughter. Cute little thing. I told her to come back again and I'd give her more candy.


BELOW: How you can tell if Jenny is at a party.


BELOW: Dinner party, ALANA style


The incredible hostess with the mostest.


The birthday boy



THIS event marks the 3rd time Alana has fed me in a week! Thanks A.

3 comments:

Alana said...

The HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST ..........CHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE KNOWN FOR WEEKS WHAT THE SCALE SAYS BUT THE PICTURES JUST PROVIDED ME SOME SHOCK THERAPY. THAT IS SOOO SAD. I WANT TO CRY FOR MYSELF. WHY DIDN'T YOU BEEOCHES TELL ME I AM A WHALE??

Alana said...

... AND APPARENTLY THE 300TH TIME I FED MYSELF.

Nic said...

What EVVVV...
You are hot HOT. I was just thinking at lunch that you inspire me to actually put some effort into getting dressed in the morning. Plus, after that story about having kids and cauterizing... well, let me put it this way: You are shera + wonderwoman in one!