Monday, September 22, 2008


Cry for the trees.

These people are crazy. I suppose the above clip is so intriguing to me because I am studying global warming in class right now. Seriously, who raised these people? You gotta watch this video.

P.S. I have this serious suspicion that a girl at work has a crush on me. Let me not leave out the fact that she is a teacher.

1 comments:

Alana said...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2077/2233066317_1b9b79da4d.jpg

Is that for real?
Remember a while back when that girl Hayden from the show Heroes was crying about the dolphins... wailing on the beach? Oh, and by the way, they were slaughtering them to EAT them!!!!!
I had to, first, shake off the shock, then laugh because there are waay worse things in life than someone eating a damned dolphin!
Ever eat at Oscar's in Springdale? They are rude! We call them "Snippies".

As for some girl having a crush on you... talk about completely ruining your work environment. Yuck!