
Well, here comes the madness. The Big B is at it again. This time, it's the Big One.
I'm unsure whether "Nutty Professor" or "Rain Man" is most appropriate for what I witness each night. You've all seen Brandino's stained glass lamps and now he's creating a monster. He is making preparations and collecting materials for this ball. Yes, stained glass again, soldered together! He is insane! Did I mention it will be 4 feet tall? By the way, the soldering is done with lead. Does this explain anything? I suppose, then, that I shall add "Caligula" to that short list. We have been knee-deep in cardstock shapes at our house as Brandon builds his standard prototype first. I can't take the insanity. It's looking to be a lonely six months but I predict 18 months. It's simple: just multiply all of Brandon's estimates by 3 and you get reality. Not even kidding, it's a tried and true formula. Good thing I just signed up for Netflix. He plans on selling it. Let the bidding begin.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Crazy B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
p.s. the b tells me the technical term for his gorgeous shape is...
"exploded propellorized truncated icosadodecahedron."
yeah, I know. I think I'll be sleeping with mace under my pillow tonight.
scary.
What is the weight of something like that?
I just asked B and he said "not much, it's really thin." For some reason he just barely added "it's hollow on the inside" and giggled like a schoolgirl. I'm missing why that is giggle-worthy. Oh, it brings him such delight. If only I had the same effect.
Post a Comment