Obscure fact: Alana loves the rodeo! I love the music, the hot dogs, the show, and the boys, of course. We didn't arrange to go this year and I am wishing we had. We did catch the parade, quite by accident. Brandon built Jenny a bed and we went to the glass shop to move it to her house and the roads were blocked off. We killed the time by going to the park and parade. Anika has been to a few parades before and she loves it. She waves at the beauty queens, dances to the bands, and especially loves the big fire trucks.
I did manage to make it yesterday to the sun bowl to show Anika the rodeo cows and horses.
rodeo.
mama likes.
mama likes.

3 comments:
sorry about the screwey picture set up. I couldn't get them to do what I wanted.
Hot Photos! I love the rodeo too.
Where is a picture of the bed that B made for Jenny?
Post a Comment