Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What the...?

Come see me shake my hips, thrust my chest, and move my butt.  


For some crazy reason, I decided to cheer at 1/2 time for homecoming this year.  "It'll be fun..." I thought.  Not quite spot on.  They're doing something new this year.  They are teaching the alumni a dance to perform out on the field.  

Some easy-smeasy, appease the crowd novelty kind of routine you're thinking right???

So was I, Until I WENT tonight to learn the sucker.

It's the real deal.  I can honestly vouch for having seen these exact moves on a Utah Jazz Dancer last season during the forth quarter break.  

Holy crap!  What are they thinking?  They weren't going to get any old decaders like me?

Probably.  I'm the only one with hips to shake... which, oddly, gives the moves an entirely new meaning.

P.S.  Quinn likes the new moves.

3 comments:

carly k said...

Crap! I totally keep forgetting about all this! I told Brynn I would do it, even though I really don't want to. And don't even get me started on my thighs, butt and chest... I will dominate!

Alana said...

You are one adventurous woman. That would be so scary, but one of those things you will be glad you did once its over with. Go Nicole.

Alana said...

AND........... where are the pictures of your big debut? I am dying to see something of the cheering at homecoming. You are such a daredevil. pictures now!!!! I neeeeeeeeeedddddddd. me want pictures. (I think I'm learning how to throw great fits from Anika.)