Our dinner party! I had so much fun having you guys over. I thought I built a big enough table but now I am thinking... I wish it was a 10-seater! I had to throw in this photo of Miss Congeniality. I promise you all that she isn't as grumpy as she seems. She was totally wigging out about the babies invading her territory. She'd probably mark her territory with baby urine if she wasn't diapered! She woke up this morning and the first words on her lips were "Babies, babies, jibberish, jibberish, babies." But it was VERY EMPHATIC jibberish. I think she was worried they would still be upstairs and all "up in her grill". Oh, Anika, I love you so. She really is just HER OWN WOMAN!
So, this morning (the smoring) I took Anika to her doctor appointment, only to be told, "No, her appointment is tomorrow." ARRRGGGHHH! Why Alana, why? This is what people have calenders for. We went to the park instead and then to the P.O. where we got a good surprise to make up for it.... a box full of books! I joined a kid's bood club and our introductory shipment came with 12 books I had picked out, all for waaaay cheap. Anika loves her books more than anything, except "Bunny", so I hope they will keep her happy for a whole 20 minutes or so.
And also: Happy Birthday Brandon. I can't believe he is 32! This is the 12th Birthday of his we have celebrated together. So strange! I'm highly disturbed that he will be 40 in just 8 short years. Shudders all over.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
The Haps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment