Thursday, September 11, 2008

Can anyone say "Vaginal Yeast Infection"?

...The one time I put paper down instead of squatting...

(too much information???)

4 comments:

Alana said...

Oh, thank you thank you for the comic relief. I am still laughing. Thank you for being the only entertaining thing in this dull blogging world. I'm a little confused about the paper and squatting as I, luckily, am out of the loop on this one. Somehow I have dodged that bullet my whole life. (knock on wood).

But seriously, thank you for being my only entertainment. There is no such thing as too much information when it comes to gal pals.

Nic said...

seriously, you are one of my heros... and what the crap is a hardon colider? I pride myself on being able to keep up with you most of the time, but for this... I am at a loss. Did I just reveal my sophomoric niavity?

Alana said...

the official name of the accelerator is the Large HADRON Collider, but was misspelled as the Large Hardon Collider... I am still laughing. Guess what? I am going to work at Pasta again... I talked to Brad today. What in the world?

Alana said...

... I think that's why they just print LHC, generally.