I'm safe I think, and easing into brain-dead mode. Close call, I almost started blogging thanks to your phone call. Don't worry though. Stay tuned for a real winner on Postpartum Depression, when I related to Anika only as a crying "squirrel". The nothing is coming....
Good luck to you tonight Nicole. Just force yourself to quit. Go watch cable and consume white flour and sugar.
4 comments:
We outgrow love like other things
And put it in a drawer,
'Till it an antique fashion shows
Like costumes grandsires wore.
I'm safe I think, and easing into brain-dead mode. Close call, I almost started blogging thanks to your phone call. Don't worry though. Stay tuned for a real winner on Postpartum Depression, when I related to Anika only as a crying "squirrel". The nothing is coming....
Good luck to you tonight Nicole. Just force yourself to quit. Go watch cable and consume white flour and sugar.
The world is full of a bunch of PHONIES!!!!
quit now Alana, you are in the danger zone.
Post a Comment