Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rock The House With Our Bad Selves


We are doing so good at hanging out!!!  Almost three times in August already!  Hoo Rah. For those less informed JNAC subscribers... Alana and I recently lived NEXT DOOR to each other and only hung out once in an entire year.  What can I say.  It just works.  These are the kind of friends that keep me going just because I know they exist.  The occasional text, the biannual gossip exchange... Who would have ever thought it would be 13 years later???????  Not I said Nicole.  I feel like I belong to this secret little exclusive club where even Donald Trump couldn't afford the cover charge. Annual dues:  recollection of the monster blanket, being able to notice that Alana suddenly decided to paint her toenails after 27 years of life, knowing what Ciara did in Havasu Pi, being able to name three of Jenny's recent vacations, and bringing to mind an instant picture at the mention of the name 'Pam.'  See you tomorrow.

1 comments:

Alana said...

That seriously was a lot of fun. I still feel bad about the terrible snacks. Sorry to anyone who actually ate one of those peppers. I need more hostessing practice.